Security 500 Benchmarking Survey Now Available!
The 2020 Security 500 Survey is now available online, and we want your input!
Why? Check out our top four reasons to participate in the Security 500:
1) Benchmarking: As a survey participant, the database will be shared with you in a confidential benchmarking report containing metrics within your particular market sector. Determine where your department ranks in terms of:
- Brand Protection
- Business Resilience
- Corporate Security
- Information Technology
- Intellectual Property Security
- Investigations and more
2) Stay Confidential: The published report in the November 2020 issue of Security magazine (and online at SecurityMagazine.com) will not disclose your specific data or results, but detailed, key metrics will be provided in your own benchmarking report. Companies will not be disclosed.
3) Networking: Participate in the Security 500 Survey and get your complimentary invitation to the Security 500 Conference, to be held on November 16 in Washington, DC. This peer-to-peer networking event hosts a variety of speakers and panels, including discussions on COVID-19 response, risk mitigation, crisis management and more.
4) It’s FREE: We’re doing the work for you!! The survey, the report, the November edition, and the Security 500 Conferences are all free to CSOs, Security Directors and security leaders.
This is an opportunity to show that your security program is among the best in the world – Take a few moments to fill out the survey or send it to the appropriate security leader at your enterprise. You never know: The results from this survey could give you the buy-in you need for your next project to keep the enterprise secure.