The Security Executive Council has announced the date of the next Security Executive Council Live presentation: Are Your Resources Under Fire? How to Propel Gains and Mitigate Losses.
Created and presented by J. David Quilter, former CSO of NiSource and Security Executive Council Faculty, this one-hour, live online presentation will help the security leader think with a fresh perspective in the face of possible budget cuts. It will provide a unique opportunity to:
- Find out what the big “I” is in security management
- Leverage the strengths of what your program is doing right
- Respond to budget challenges in distinctively different ways
- Achieve higher levels of security through shared resources
- Learn proven ways to overcome with a lack of operational cooperation
- Find out why there is never a shared accountability for security
Security Executive Council Live presentations are custom designed by world class security practitioners to be highly targeted to their peers. Many of the presentations are supported by analysis conducted by the Council and its research branch, the Security Leadership Research Institute.
About the Security Executive Council