The Security Executive Council announced the date of the next Security Executive Council Live presentation: Are Your Resources Under Fire? How to Propel Gains and Mitigate Losses.
Created and presented by J. David Quilter, Former CSO of NiSource and Security Executive Council Faculty, the one-hour, live online presentation will help the security leader:
• Find out what the big “I” is in security management
• Leverage the strengths of what your program is doing right
• Respond to budget challenges in distinctively different ways
• Achieve higher levels of security through shared resources
• Learn proven ways to overcome with a lack of operational cooperation
• Find out why there is never a shared accountability for security
The presentation will take place on October 8, 2009 at 1 pm EST (10am PST). For more information or to register, visit https://www.securityexecutivecouncil.com/secstore/index.php?