Employees don’t feel prepared to navigate an increasingly dangerous world, and they expect their employers to not only care about their personal safety, but to actively keep them safe. How do we know? We asked them. For the second year in a row, we surveyed more than 2,000 employees from across the U.S. to understand their genuine feelings about workplace risks and their organizations’ efforts to keep them safe. The results are documented in AlertMedia’s 2023 State of Employee Safety Report. In this webinar, Matt Paladino, SVP of Insights at research firm Material, and AlertMedia’s SVP of Safety Solutions Peter Steinfeld will present the report’s key insights and findings. Join us to learn how these eye-opening conclusions can help improve employee safety at your organization.
- Do employees think their employers’ physical and psychological safety efforts are effective?
- Which emergencies are employees most concerned about experiencing at work?
- How safe do they feel during business travel?
- Do they feel safer working onsite or remotely?
- What can employers do to help employees feel safer at work?