Security executives, government security leaders and their direct reports will connect this fall in Washington, D.C. for the 2022 SECURITY 500 Conference on November 14.
The event, which opens the Overseas Security Advisory Council (OSAC) Annual Meeting week, features insights from a number of established security leaders via keynote presentations, panels and networking events. The agenda includes topics such as:
- KEYNOTE — The 7 C’s of Values-Based Leadership: Frank Figliuzzi, Former Assistant Director for Counterintelligence, FBI
- PANEL — Diversity in Security: Building a security organization of diversity and inclusion: Amy Lyons, Bristol Myers Squibb; Noreen Gleason, Bristol Myers Squibb; Sydney Klein, Bristol Myers Squibb; and Salwa Rafee, Accenture (Moderator)
- PANEL — Top Trends & Critical Issues in Enterprise Security: Tracy Reinhold, Everbridge; Dave Monnier, Team Cymru; Steve Reinharz, Artificial Intelligence Technology Solutions, Inc. and Robotic Assistance Devices; and Madeline Lauver, Security magazine (Moderator)
- PANEL — Moving Security From Cost Center to Value Add: Steve Antoine, PepsiCo; Alan P. Saquella, CPP, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University; Barry C. Shaul, Cargill Inc; Chaim Roberts, World Trade Center, The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey; and Burke Brownfeld, Zoom (Moderator)
- AFTERNOON KEYNOTE — The Emerging Threat Landscape Facing the Evolving Role of the Chief Security Officer: David K. Young, Chief Executive Officer, Oxford Analytica
- PANEL — The Future of Cybersecurity: John McClurg, Blackberry; Amanda Fennell, Relativity; Derrick A. Butts, CISSP, ITIL, Continuums Corp.; and Bobbie Stempfley, Dell (Moderator)
- PANEL — Lessons Learned in Security Leadership: Stephen D. Baker CPP, State Street Corporation; Shelley Benoliel, Zoom; Jim Sawyer, Seattle Children’s Hospital; Michael W. Wanik, CPP, CBCP, United Therapeutics Corporation; and Kirsten Provence, Kaiser Permanente (Moderator)
The SECURITY 500 Conference unites high-level security executives in Washington, D.C. on November 14, 2022. This one-day leadership conference and OSAC opener event is free to attend, and attendees are limited to security executives, senior management and their direct reports in both private and public sectors.
Read the full conference agenda to discover our complete lineup of expert security speakers and register for the SECURITY 500 Conference today!