The security department has traditionally been seen as a cost center in enterprise environments, but there are many strategies that business-minded security executives can employ to add and recover value in an organization.
This topic is the focus of a panel discussion at the 15th annual SECURITY 500 Conference taking place in Washington, D.C. on November 14, 2022.
The panel, "Moving Security From Cost Center to Value Add," will feature insights from enterprise security leaders who've spent years building robust, adaptable security programs, including:
- Steve Antoine: Vice President, North America at PepsiCo
- Garrett Petraia: Chief Security Officer at Levi Strauss & Co.
- Alan P. Saquella: CPP Professor at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - College of Business, Security and Intelligence and Former Corporate Security Executive
- Barry C. Shaul: Assistant Vice President, Deputy Chief Security Officer, Global Security at Cargill Inc.
- Chaim Roberts: Supervising Security Coordinator, World Trade Center at The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
- Burke Brownfeld (Moderator): Manager of Security Operations, Awareness & Partnerships at Zoom