Seven security executives from across the industry have been appointed to the Security Executive Council (SEC)'s 2022-2023 Advisory Board of Visionary Leaders.
Security professionals from a number of sectors, including healthcare, aviation, higher education and more. These risk management, global security and business continuity leaders will help SEC determine future research into security trends.
“Each member of our new Board of Visionary Leaders is uniquely positioned to identify emerging business issues or risks that may impact security,” said Bob Hayes, Managing Director of the Security Executive Council. “Their insight will help guide the SEC as we research and develop tools to assist the security community in managing these risks.”
The following security leaders have been named members of the advisory board:
- Whit Chaiyabhat: Vice President and Head of Global Security & Crisis Management for Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Ted Fahy: Head of Global Security & Resilience for Organon
- Dave Komendat: Vice President and Chief Security Officer for The Boeing Company
- Herbert J. Mattord: Director of Undergraduate Education and Outreach in the Kennesaw State University Institute for Cybersecurity Workforce Development
- Geoff Shank: Divisional Vice President, Global Security at Abbott
- Duaine Styles: Chief Security Officer at Globe Life
- Greg Wurm: Vice President, Chief Security Officer at Anthem, Inc.
All of the SEC advisory board members bring years of security expertise to their roles. Learn more about each board member here.