Security and its partner for the Top Cybersecurity Leaders list, (ISC)², are looking for enterprise information security executives, who have made and continue to make significant contributions in the cybersecurity space to their organizations and/or the enterprise-level information security profession.
We want leaders that are not only mitigating risk within their organizations and furthering the profession of cybersecurity, but those that are innovative, forward-thinkers and thought-leaders in the industry. The goal of the program is to highlight cybersecurity professionals who are making a difference in their organization and/or in the industry as a whole. Entrants and nominees do not need to be members of (ISC)² to apply to this program.
Nominations will be considered based on the overall positive impact that their work has had on their shareholders, organizations, colleagues and the general public.
This year's Top Cybersecurity Leaders will be honored in the March 2022 eMagazine of Security magazine and online.
Nominations are due by December 01, 2021. Send questions to Security Associate Editor Maria Henriquez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Honored earlier this year, the 2021 Top Cybersecurity Leaders included:
- Jason Albuquerque, CIO and CSO, Carousel Industries
- Derrick A. Butts, Chief Information and Cybersecurity Officer, Truth Initiative
- Edna Conway, Vice President, Chief Security & Resiliency Officer, Azure, Microsoft
- Chuck Davis, Senior Director of Cybersecurity, Hikvision
- Dave Estlick, CISO, Chipotle
- Heather Gantt-Evans, CISO, SailPoint
- Theresa Grafenstine, Global Chief Auditor, Technology, Citi
- Roy E. Hadley Jr., Special Counsel, Adams and Reese LLP
- Shawn Harris, Director, Information Security – Strategy, Engagement, and Architecture, Starbucks Coffee Company
- Grant Sewell, Head of Information Security and Privacy, Safelite Group
- Spencer Wilcox, Executive Director, Technology and Chief Security Officer, PNM Resources
- Ira Winkler, CISO, Skyline Technology Solutions
For a listing of past Top Cybersecurity Leaders honorees, please visit our Top Cybersecurity Leaders Archives.