Just three days ago, a massive earthquake struck the nation of Haiti, causing catastrophic damage inside and around the capital city of Port-au-Prince.
The United States Government has mobilized resources and manpower to aid in the relief effort. Check out the links below to find out how each federal department and agency is responding to the earthquake in Haiti.
• The Department of State, www.state.gov
• The Department of Defense, www.defense.gov
• The Department of Homeland Security, www.dhs.gov
• The Department of Health and Human Services, www.hhs.gov
• The Federal Communications Commission, www.fcc.gov
• The Department of Interior, doi.gov