The Minnesota Cyber Security Conference is set to take place June 9, 2022 at the Minneapolis Marriott City Center. The conference is an annual meeting of the region's cybersecurity community.
The full day event will begin with breakfast and 7:30 am and end with a cocktail hour at 3:40 pm. Cybersecurity stakeholders can expect panels and presentations throughout the day, touching on an array of topics, including:
- current and future cybersecurity challenges;
- security breach mitigation measures;
- security breach response;
- moving to cloud-based systems;
- the role of the "Head of Information";
- artificial intelligence in the cyber world;
- and plenty of networking.
To register for this event, click here.