The National Economic Security Alliance (NESA), a nonpartisan nonprofit has established the William H. Webster Profiles in Leadership Awards. The announcement is in conjunction with Judge Webster’s 97th Birthday.
“I am deeply honored and humbled by the establishment of the William H. Webster Profiles in Leadership Awards program by the National Economic Security Alliance, along with the incredible group of highly respected leaders who compose the awards program organizing committee and the nominating committees for each sector of these awards,” said Judge Webster.
The Honorable William H. Webster has an unparalleled record of patriotic service to his fellow citizens, which includes serving as:
- Officer in the U.S. Navy during World War II and the Korean War
- U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Missouri
- District Court Judge for the Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- Circuit Court Judge for the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- Third Director of the FBI
- Twelfth Director of the CIA
- Chairman of the Secretary’s Homeland Security Advisory Council at the Department of Homeland Security
Judge Webster has served this nation with honor, dignity and integrity for seven decades and is the recipient of America’s most prestigious civilian awards, including: The Presidential Medal of Freedom, National Security Medal, Distinguished Intelligence Medal and Homeland Security Distinguished Service Medal.
The William H. Webster Profiles in Leadership Awards program mirrors Judge Webster’s career by establishing sectors which match each of the important leadership positions he has held:
- Military/Defense sector
- Prosecutorial Community sector
- Judiciary sector
- Law Enforcement sector
- Intelligence Community sector
- Homeland Security sector
For more information on the awards, click here.