2016 SIA Government Summit Unveils Agenda
The SIA Government Summit, to be held June 15-17 in Washington, D.C., will host several critically important discussions on national security.
Confirmed keynotes to date include:
- Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala., Chairman of the Judiciary Subcommittee on Immigration and the National Interest
- Rep. Dan Donovan, R-N.Y., Chairman of the Homeland Security Subcommittee on Emergency Preparedness, Response, and Communications
- Michael Butler, Principal Deputy Director at Defense Manpower Data Center for the U.S. Department of Defense (Enterprise Business Operations)
Summit conference sessions include:
- Preconference: General Services Administration (GSA) Contracting and the Security Industry
- The Future of Identity Verification Beyond Biometrics in National Security
- What Does It Mean to Secure the Internet of Things?
- Protecting Soft Targets Against the Emerging ISIS and Homegrown Terrorist Threat
- Surface Transportation Security Trends: Bus, Rail and Mass Transit
- How Drones and Video Technology Are Redefining Situational Awareness
- Solving the Video Data Dilemma: Challenges and Opportunities for Local Government
The full agenda is online at http://www.securityindustry.org/Pages/IndustryEvents/Government-Summit-Agenda.aspx