Security 500 Returns West for Cyber Security, GSOC Discussions
Are you earning your stripes in the security industry? Meet other power players at the premier place for peer-to-peer networking in the industry – the Security 500 West Conference.
The 2ndh Annual Security 500 Conference – West Coast will be held at The Four Seasons Hotel in Silicon Valley on May 16.
Security 500 has long been a staple for the East Coast, but West Coast security executives can now join in the discussion in their own backyard.
“Thanks so much for bringing the Security 500 to the West Coast. I enjoyed the conversation and opportunity to network with my peers. It was a great day,” says Bob Falconi, Symantec Corporation, Director, Corporate Security and Safety, and one of 2012’s Security 500 West attendees.
This year, you can meet with other security executives from top companies and organizations such as Accenture, Visa, Cisco, Pandora and many more.
This event is free to qualified attendees – CSOs and Security Directors, and you can register here through Friday, May 10th.
The conference commences at 11:30 a.m. with lunch and concludes at 8:00 p.m. after a networking reception and an optional dinner.
Top features of the conference include:
Coping with Chaos, Complexity & other Current Conundrums
Vice President, CSO
Security 500: Earning Your Stripes
Founder, Security 500
Publisher, Security Magazine
The agenda also includes several top security panel discussions, including GSOC’s Rule: How Innovation and Technology are Transforming Risk & Security Management; Cyber Warfare on Your Enterprise: Is that Real or Hype; and Enterprise Resilience: Fail to Plan & Plan to Fail. Presenters include:
- Greg Acton - Head of Safety and Security, Twitter
- Matt Bogaard - Head of Corporate Security & Facility Operations, Dreamworks
- George Booth - Senior Manager Global Security Operations, ebay Inc.
- Terry DeNiro – Director of Security, Colliers International
- Bijan Karimi – Asst. Deputy Director, City of San Francisco Dept. of Emergency Management
- Ty Richmond - Sr. Vice President, Global Security, Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Stephen Scharf – Global CISO, Experian
- Tom Shinner – Director, BCA Security and Infrastructure, Boeing
- Brian Tuskan – Senior Director, Microsoft Global Security
Want more information? Visit http://www.security500event.com/ for more information and to register.