2015 Security 500 West Returns to Palo Alto with Security Solutions for Business Challenges
The Fourth Annual Security 500 Conference West will be held at The Four Seasons Hotel in Palo Alto on May 21. Securitymagazine is once again the exclusive media sponsor.
“The Security 500 Conference is a terrific opportunity to discuss relevant topics by industry experts. The content was superb and presented by industry subject matter experts,” says Mike Maloof, Senior Director Global Physical Security for Oracle.
This year, you can meet with other security executives from top companies and organizations such as Comerica Bank, Pixar Animation Studios, Cisco, VMware and more.
This event is free to qualified attendees – CSOs and other security leaders – and you can register at www.security500.com through Friday, May 8, 2015.
The conference commences at 11:30 a.m. with lunch and a keynote from speaker Anil Suri, Vice President and Chief Risk and Audit Officer for Pacific Gas and Electric Company. The day concludes with a networking reception at 6:00 p.m. and an optional dinner for those who elect to stay for additional peer interaction.
The agenda includes several top security panel discussions, including Winning the Boardroom, The Technology Imperative and Building a World Class Organization, featuring the following panelists:
- Zachary Bettencourt, Global Security Program Manager, Facebook
- Greg Jodry, Director of Corporate Security & Safety, Yahoo
- Brad Minnis, Senior Director Corporate Safety and Security, Juniper Networks
- Robert Pocica, Senior Vice President and CSO, McKesson
- George McCloskey, Director of Corporate Security, Square
- Joe McDonald, Chief Security Officer, Switch
- Blake Sawyer, Deputy Assistant Director, Texas Department of Public Safety
- Chris Woiwode, Vice President, Security, The Macerich Company