Who are the Security Industry’s Most Influential People? You tell us! The polls are open and we're accepting ‘Most Influential' nominations from every corner of the industry.
The Most Influential will be profiled in the December issue of Security magazine and online at www.securitymagazine.com in front of more than 35,000 industry peers.
Who would make a good nominee?
• Chief security officers and chief information security officers who are willing to share their strategies and accomplishments
• Enterprise CEOs with a vision relating business to security goals
• Persons researching or developing security technology
• Public servants who best serve or challenge security executives and their mission
• Association executives with a successful track record.
Please note: vendors are encouraged to nominate end-users; vendors as nominees will not be considered. Contact Diane Ritchey, Editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org