The Polls are Open for the Security Industry's 'Most Influential'
Do You Know the Most Influential Person in the Security Industry?The polls are open – we’re accepting “Most Influential” nominations for 2012. The Most Influential will be profiled in the August issue of Security magazine and online at www.securitymagazine.comin front of more than 35,000 industry peers.
Who would make a good nominee?
- Chief security officers and chief information security officers who are willing to share their strategies and accomplishments
- Enterprise CEOs with a vision relating business to security goals
- Public servants who best serve or challenge security executives and their mission
- Association executives with a successful track record
What are the nomination criteria?
- Security industry impact over the span of their career
- Impact and influence on the profession of security
- Business impact on one or more corporations, organizations or agencies
- Influence of impact on policy, regulations or legislation
- Technology and commercial security industry impact
If your nominee is chosen as a Most Influential, you will be contacted for more information. Vendors are encouraged to nominate end-users; vendors as nominees will not be considered.
Please email your completed forms to Editor Diane Ritchey, at firstname.lastname@example.org You will receive a confirmation email within 2-3 working days of submission.
Question 1: Why should this person make our list? (50 words max)
Question 2: Explain how the individual you are nominating changed the security landscape in his/her organization in 2011.
Question 3: Please give evidence of your nominee’s demonstrated leadership qualities. This can draw from efforts within your organization and/or efforts outside, naming any affiliations or forums where applicable. Describe the nominee’s leadership style and how executives, peers and staff perceive him/her. Please include quotes or testimonials where applicable.
Question 4: What makes this individual unique from other security professionals? Please include specific examples of the nominee’s commitment to influence the profession either by example or particular effort.
Question 5: What specific security projects, programs or departments did the person you are nominating plan, lead or execute in 2011 that demonstrate his/her leadership skills, and what are the business results of those plans?
Question 6: Does this person’s influence extend beyond his/her company? (50 words max)
Please complete the information below:
State and Zip: _________________________________________________________________