At the “The Modern CSO: Shaping & Learning From the Next Generation of Security Leaders” panel at the 2023 SECURITY 500 Conference, security leaders will discuss how enterprise security risk management leaders are challenged to find and retain versatile, skilled and nuanced future leaders that rise to the challenge of the evolving security industry.
The panel discussion will take place in Washington, D.C. on November 13, 2023 as part of the SECURITY 500 Conference, a one-day security executive event hosted by Security magazine. The panel will feature industry experts including:
- J. Nicole McDargh: Vice President of Safety and Loss Prevention at Domino’s (Panel Moderator)
- Steven Antoine: Vice President of Global Security at PepsiCo North America
- Shannon Fariel-Mureithi: Director, Global Safety and Security at ChildFund International
- Tammi Morton: Chief Security Officer, UnitedHealth Group
- Cheryl Steele: Vice President of Global Security & Resilience (Chief Security Officer) at Starbucks Coffee Company
The 16th annual SECURITY 500 Conference will unite high-level security executives and their direct reports in Washington, D.C. on November 13, 2023. This one-day leadership conference is free to attend, and attendees are limited to security executives, senior management and their direct reports in both private and public sectors.
Read the full conference agenda to discover our full list of expert security speakers and register for the SECURITY 500 Conference today!