www.securitymagazine.com in front of more than 35,000 industry peers! Who would make a good nominee?
- Chief security officers and chief information security officers who are willing to share their strategies and accomplishments
- Enterprise CEOs with a vision relating business to security goals
- Persons researching or developing security technology
- Public servants who best serve or challenge security executives and their mission
- Association executives with a successful track record
A statement on why your nominee is influential within the security profession
Your nominee’s name, title and contact information
Any additional information on industry involvement
E-mail the above to — Erin Wolford, Security Managing Editor, by 9/11/09 at
If your nominee is chosen as a 25 Most Influential, you will be contacted for more information.
Vendors are encouraged to nominate end-users; vendors as nominees will not be considered.