The International Hologram Manufacturers Association (IHMA) has elected a new Board following its recent AGM - and the end of a successful year marking the 60th anniversary of the invention of the hologram.
The IHMA is made up of 90 of the world's leading hologram companies, including leading producers and converters of holograms for banknote security, anti-counterfeiting, brand protection, packaging, graphics and other commercial applications around the world.
Member companies actively cooperate to maintain the highest professional, security and quality standards.
Optaglio’s Philip Hudson becomes the new Chairman. Fellow Board members are Khalid Khanani of Metatex (
The Board is now comprised as follow:
• Philip Hudson – Optaglio (UK/CzechRepublic) – Chairman
• Khalid Khanani - Metatex (
• Rob Levy - Holo-Source (USA) – Board member
• G S Dillon - Alpha Lasertek (
• Manoj Kochar - Holoflex (
• Laurence Holden - JDSU (USA) - North American representative
• Pedro de Eguiluz Selvas - Fast Forms (
• Simone Foine - Centro Grafico (
• Goran Milinovic - System Intelligence Products (
• Dmitry Paltsev - First Print Yard Holographics (
More at www.ihma.org.