The 2008 Security 500 Report will be the most valuable to your organization yet!
As a result of participants’ feedback and input from industry leaders, including George Campbell, CSO of Fidelity Investments (retired) and the Security Executive Council, valuable changes to the program have occurred.
· Vertical markets will be measured and evaluated on metrics among peer organizations.
· Each industry will be profiled and listed. The top 500 organizations will be listed across selected individual vertical markets and not in one comprehensive list.
· The data requested and metrics used to evaluate your organization have been redesigned to reflect the input of our advisors
· Whether your organization is global or local, the survey and the information you provide and the results published will be specific to North America only.
The purpose of the Security 500 is to create a reliable database to measure your organization vs. others and create a benchmarking program among security organizations. The results will enable you to answer the question, “Where Do I Stand?” as a basis of an on going peer review process.
As a participant, you will receive a detailed report showing where your organization ranks within its vertical market. Metrics ranked will include, but not be limited to:
- Security Spending/Employee
- Security Spending/Revenue
- # of Security Officers/SqFt of Facilities
- # IT Security Staff/$ of Revenue
- # of Security Officers/Employee
The Security 500 Survey should be completed and submitted by and/or with the approval of the most senior security executive in your organization. If you are not currently in that role, then please direct this survey to the proper individual.
Your answers to the survey will not be published, but will only be used for the purpose of gathering metrics and reporting the overall results of the survey.
Please fill out our online form today!