In this special episode of The Security Podcasts, the Security magazine editorial team sits down to reflect on interesting, engaging and diverse stories from the security industry in 2022.
Security magazine's Editor in Chief Maggie Shein, Associate Editor Maria Henriquez, and Assistant Editor Madeline Lauver share industry stories and behind-the-scenes insights from over the past year, covering topics such as hiring & retention; leadership & risk management; an in-depth look at casino security; what's on the horizon of cybersecurity; and much more.
Listen to the full episode right here!
Or listen on our Apple Podcasts or Spotify channels. Don't forget to like, follow and rate and review our podcasts!
You can find all episodes of The Security Podcasts on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or by visiting our podcast page here.
And don't forget to check out each of the articles our editorial team mentions below for more information:
- Story 1: The state of the workforce: Hiring, rehiring and retaining qualified security
- Story 2: Strategies for supporting security teams
- Story 3: Casino security on the Las Vegas Strip
- Story 4: Mayo Clinic’s Global Security team works together to mitigate risk
- Story 5: 5 questions CISOs should ask when evaluating cyber resiliency
- Story 6: Protecting against cyber threats during the Russia-Ukraine conflict
- Cybersecurity Education & Training column
- Ask Me Anything (AMA) video podcast series