For the first time, the Foushée Group’s total cash compensation information report will be readily available to security practitioners to ascertain if they are paid competitively.
The Foushée Group’s Security and Compliance Compensation Survey Report is typically marketed to compensation managers, who provide survey data and use the results to inform compensation decisions in their organizations.
The Foushée Group and the Security Executive Council (SEC) are expanding this initiative in response to HR and compensation professionals’ efforts to move pay transparency to mainstream compensation practices.
The SEC is offering the 2022 report to interested security practitioners, along with a one-sheet guide to help security leaders have a discussion with their compensation department. The SEC will also assist in adding new job titles in areas such as business analysis and global security operations center staff and management.
For the 2022 report, 113 organizations, representing major industries that employ security and compliance personnel, submitted compensation information for more than 17,000 full-time employees. It details compensation for 78 executive, management, professional and technical security positions.
With this resource, security practitioners can:
- Be better equipped to negotiate market compensation for a current position or a career move.
- Be better equipped to negotiate market compensation for the security team.
- Use the information for retention and attracting top talent.
- Leverage compensation research data to ensure fair and transparent pay while eliminating discrimination and unequal pay practices.
- Inform the development of job descriptions and compensation ranges for new security hires.
The 2022 report starts at $995.00. To learn more and sample examples from the 2022 Security and Compliance Compensation Research Report, click here.