As pre-season games go on and the NFL season nears, the New Orleans Saints is setting expectations for visitors and fans on what security and safety measures will be in place. The team plans to open the Caesars Superdome to full capacity with several existing and new protocols in place.
Among those COVID-19 response security and safety protocols are:
- Proof of vaccination for those ages 12 and older or a negative PCR test not more than 72 hours prior to entering the indoor venue, as required by the city of New Orleans. In addition, the team has outlined what form of vaccine or test proof they will accept.
- Cashless payments within the stadium only, including all concessions, merchandise and parking.
- The Caesars Superdome is a cashless operation including all concessions, merchandise, and parking. Cash will not be accepted as a form of payment anywhere within Caesars Superdome. The organization has implemented several locations where guests can convert cash to Visa cards for use within the stadium.
- Face coverings must be worn by fans and staff of all ages at all times, other than while actively eating or drinking. This applies to all vaccinated and tested individuals, no exceptions.
- Clear bag police
- Metal detectors
- Enhanced vehicle screening of all vehicles that pass through and park within a 100-foot perimeter of the stadium. Enhanced vehicle screening will consist of a canine sweep.