This year's 2021 GSX will take place September 27-29 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. Security leaders, peers, experts and suppliers have an opportunity to attend in-person or online.
The event will include:
- 280+ technical experts and suppliers in an innovation-stocked Exhibit Hall
- X Stage interviews with today’s leading visionaries
- Three General Sessions (All-Access and One-Day only)
- Six Live Learning Theaters (All-Access and One-Day only)
- A digital kickoff event on 15 September (All-Access only)
- Digital encore events 20 October and 10 November (All-Access only)
- On-demand and rebroadcast digital content through 2021 (All-Access only)
- Education eligible for 21 CPEs (All-Access only)
GSX is the place where security leaders and suppliers can share challenges, collaborate on solutions, and hear directly from experts addressing the biggest challenges in security, including return-to-workplace, global leadership, workplace violence, cybersecurity, business continuity, crisis management and more. With options to engage in person in Orlando or access education sessions, live Q&As, and network from anywhere in the world, GSX will deliver the insight and expertise you need to attack threats and defend your most valuable assets.
To learn more about the 2021 GSX or to register, click here.