The National Retail Federation (NRF) will be hosting the NRF PROTECT ALL ACCESS, a free, four-day online event taking place September 22 – 25, 2020, featuring dynamic speakers, a virtual expo highlighting 75 retail security collaborators and networking opportunities catered to the retail security community. With 16 sessions spanning topics from talent and culture to theft and fraud to cyber and digital crime, attendees will have access to the latest information for the loss prevention, asset protection and cyber risk communities. In addition, industry partner Card Not Present (CNP) will spotlight programming on professional refunding and account takeovers.
Attend this virtual event to learn crucial strategies on cyber security and loss prevention in sessions that are paramount to success. Experience the virtual expo to find answers to pain points and discover partners with the expertise and tools to help.
Featured speakers include:
- Van Carney, National Director of Safety, Security and Loss Prevention, Domino's Pizza LLC
- Hugo Cortez, Field Security Manager, Global Safety, Security & Intelligence, McDonald's Corporation
- Cy Fenton, Chief Security Officer, Chief Privacy Officer and SVP, Global Infrastructure, Ralph Lauren
- Eddie Foley, Vice President, Loss Prevention, Tractor Supply Company
- David Johnston, Senior Director, Loss Prevention & Corporate Security, Dunkin' Brands Inc.
- Debbie Maples, Vice President, Global Loss Prevention, Corporate Security and Facilities, William-Sonoma Inc.
- Michael Mason, Senior Vice President, Chief Security Officer, Verizon Communications
- Scott McBride, Chief Global Asset Protection Officer & CSO, American Eagle Outfitters Inc.
- Adam Mishler, Vice President, Global Chief Information Security Officer, Best Buy
- Greg Murphy, Senior Manager, Loss Prevention, United Pacific Inc.
- Roberta Del Monte, Senior Program Manager, Nordstrom.com
- Eric Rainsberg, Director, Fraud Strategy & Analytics, Macy’s
- Anthony Vitello, CISO, URBN