Security presents the July 2021 edition of the Data Privacy Flash Five Briefing, courtesy of Baker Botts. This short news show gives enterprise and data security and risk professionals insight into five of the latest privacy issues affecting organizations.
Join us as this episode touches on:
- Colorado joining the consumer privacy bandwagon
- The Supreme Court betting on consumer privacy and data breach
- The Fourth Circuit relying on US v. Carpenter to dismantle Baltimore’s Aerial Investigation Research Program
- Congress circulating a federal breach notification bill
- A privacy proposal made possible with the Federal Trade Commission’s newly streamlined rulemaking process
You can watch the new episode here.