From the landmark SolarWinds cyber breach to the new remote workforce reality that will test privacy laws, it has never been a more critical time for security and technology professionals to be fully embedded in the business. The WSJ Pro Cybersecurity Forum will show leaders how to expand their role past the IT department, as well as how other company leaders can ask the right questions in order to keep systems—and employees—safe.
The WSJ's Cybersecurity executive forum will take place virtually on June 2, 2021. The day-long forum will give security executives insight into case studies from peers and allow them to connect directly with peers in the industry to discuss biggest challenges and best practices.
Confirmed speakers thus far include: Raj Badhwar, CISO, Voya Financial; Tami Hudson, CISO, Randstad North America; and Kevin Mandia, CEO, FireEye.
For more information, click here. WSJ is giving Security Magazine readers a FREE admission with the code: SECURITYMAGAZINE
- Raj Badhwar, CISO, Voya Financial
- Barbara Cosgrove, VP and Chief Privacy Officer, Workday
- Tami Hudson, CISO, Randstad North America
- Rob Joyce, Director of Cybersecurity, National Security Agency
- Kevin Mandia, CEO, FireEye
- Cecile Wendling, Group Head of Security Strategy and Awareness, AXA