ISACA announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
Global technology association ISACA recently installed its 2020-2021 Board of Directors at its virtual Annual General Meeting, featuring a strong combination of executive expertise and association and chapter leadership experience.
The new board also represents seven countries and more than 10 industries, and 92 percent have C-level experience, including new Board Chair Tracey Dedrick.
“This mix of ISACA Global and chapter leadership expertise plus the leadership and industry expertise of our new Board Directors will bring valuable and diverse perspectives that will make us better and benefit our members,” said ISACA CEO David Samuelson. “The diversity of the incoming board—from gender and geography to professional experience—will help ensure our success well into our exciting future, and Tracey’s incredible leadership experience, business results and focus on ISACA’s members make her a tremendous asset to the association.”
Tracey Dedrick is a senior executive experienced in risk, compliance, treasury and investor relations. She previously was EVP and Head of Enterprise Risk Management for Santander Holdings US, where she was responsible for enterprise, operational and market risk for the Americas.
Previously, she was executive vice president, chief risk officer and a member of the executive team for Hudson City Bancorp, where she built regulatory compliant risk, compliance and information security functions. Dedrick spent nine years at MetLife, where she successively built the capital markets function for the newly demutualized company as assistant treasurer, reinvented the investor relations function, helping to double the share prices as head of investor relations, and installed a market-consistent economic capital model as head of market risk, leading to the eventual disposition of the annuity business. Additionally, Dedrick serves on the boards of First Bank Puerto Rico and Fieldpoint Private.
“It is an honor to be able to drive greater impact for the ISACA community through this role,” said Dedrick, who began serving on the ISACA board in 2018. “We are at an exciting juncture in ISACA’s journey. One of my top priorities as board chair is to get the data we need to best serve our professional community, innovate and transform to help ISACA professionals meet the evolving demands of the marketplace.”
Continuing in the vice chair role on ISACA’s board is Rolf von Roessing, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CDPSE, partner and CEO at Forfa Consulting AG. He brings more than 25 years of experience in governance, risk management and compliance; security and business continuity; and crisis management, including in his time as chairman of Forfa Holding AG since 2008, and in previous senior roles at KPMG and Ernst & Young. Additionally, von Roessing has served on various committees at ISACA since joining the association in 1997 and was an ISACA international vice president from 2009-2011.
In total, 13 leaders were installed on the 2020-2021 ISACA Board of Directors:
- Chair Tracey Dedrick, senior executive experienced in risk, compliance, treasury and investor relations
- Vice Chair Rolf von Roessing, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CDPSE, CISSP, FBCI, partner and CEO, Forfa Consulting AG
- Director Pamela Nigro, CISA, CRISC, CGEIT, CRMA; Vice President Information Technology/Security Officer, Home Access Health Corporation
- Director Gregory Touhill, CISM, CISSP, Brigadier General (ret); President of AppGate Federal Group
- Director Asaf Weisberg, CISA, CRISC, CISM, CGEIT, CSX-P, Founder and CEO, introSight
- Director Gabriela Hernández-Cardoso, former CEO of GE Mexico; former Undersecretary for Communications, Mexican government
- Director Maureen O’Connell, former EVP and CFO, Scholastic Corp
- Director Gerrard Schmid, M.A.Sc. Eng, ICD.D; President and CEO Diebold Nixdorf
- Director Anna Yip, DPhil; CEO SmarTone Telecommunications
- Director David Samuelson, ISACA Chief Executive Officer
Past chairs on the ISACA Board of Directors include:
- 2019-2020 Board Chair Brennan P. Baybeck, CISA, CRISC, CISM, CISSP; Vice President and CISO, Customer Services, Oracle Corporation
- 2018-2019 ISACA Board Chair Rob Clyde, CISM, Independent Board Director, Titus and Executive Board Chair, White Cloud Security
- 2015-2017 ISACA Board Chair Chris Dimitriadis, Ph.D., CISA, CISM, CRISC, Group CEO, INTRALOT