To help aid families in crisis across the U.S. during the COVID-19 pandemic, Mission 500 has announced a partnership with the U.S hunger relief organization, Feeding America, and is calling upon the professional security industry for support.
“The COVID-19 pandemic is a crisis of epic proportions affecting every people from every walk of life around the world, and will affect those families who were already struggling to make ends meet the hardest,” said Ken Gould, Chairman of the Board, Mission 500. “While many in our industry will face health and financial hardships, it’s important that we do not forget the scores of families and children who have little to nothing to fall back on during these trying times. Please consider supporting the Million Meal Challenge we have launched in partnership with Feeding America.”
The objective of the Mission 500 and Feeding America Million Meal Challenge is to raise $100,000 to secure a million meals for families across the U.S. Our first milestone goal is to raise $10,000, which Hikvision USA has generously agreed to match the first $5,000 donated. There are multiple ways you can contribute:
- Contribute directly
- Ask industry colleagues, friends and family to contribute
- Promote through your personal social media channels
- Shop on Amazon Smile using Mission 500 as your organization of choice. During the challenge, all proceeds earned through Amazon Smile will be used toward the initiative
Corporate sponsors can…
- Contribute a donation on behalf of the company
- Offer to match some or all of your employees’ donations
- Promote this great cause through your social media channels
For more information visit www.firstgiving.com/event/mission500/M500-Covid-19-Giving-Page.