Nominate the Next Most Influential People in Security
Help us recognize the unsung heroes of the security industry – nominate a security leader to be named one of Security magazine’s 2019 Most Influential People in Security.
We’re looking to highlight the efforts of security practitioners, public servants, association executives and thought-leaders who are pushing security forward, both inside their own organizations and in the security industry as a whole. The Most Influential will be profiled in the September issue of Security magazine and online at www.SecurityMagazine.com.
Nominations can be submitted here, through June 1, 2019.
So who would make a good nominee?
- Chief Security Officers and Chief Information Security Officers who are willing to share their strategies and accomplishments
- Enterprise CEOs with a vision relating business to security goals
- Persons researching or developing security risk management, technology or standards
- Public servants who best serve or challenge security executives and their mission
- Association executives with a successful track record
Please note that vendors are encouraged to nominate end users, but vendors as nominees will not be considered.