Security Industry Association Announces 2019 Executive Committee, Welcomes New Board of Director Members
The Security Industry Association (SIA) announced its 2019 executive committee and welcomed five new members to the SIA Board of Directors at The Advance, SIA’s annual membership meeting, during ISC West 2019 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
At The Advance – held Tuesday, April 9, at the Sands Expo Center – the SIA Board of Directors ratified the selection of five new voting members of the Board of Directors to serve two-year terms from 2019 to 2021:
- Greg Hill, director, intrusion architecture, Johnson Controls
- Kim Loy, chief marketing officer, ACRE
- Jody Ross, vice president, sales, AMAG Technology
- James Rothstein, senior vice president, global security solutions, Anixter
- Brian Wiser, regional president, North America, Bosch Security Systems
Following the ratification, the SIA Executive Committee for 2019 includes:
- Chairman: Scott Schafer, SMS Advisors
- Chairman Elect: Pierre Trapanese, CEO, Northland Control Systems
- Vice Chairman: Scott Dunn, director, business development, Axis Communications
- Secretary: Lynn de Séve, president, GSA Schedules. Inc.
- Treasurer: Richard Brent, CEO, Louroe Electronics
- Immediate Past Chairman: Denis Hébert, president, Feenics Inc.
“SIA is thrilled to welcome its newest members to the Board of Directors and Executive Committee and leverage the insights of this esteemed group of industry leaders,” said Scott Schafer. “I look forward to the work we will do together to advance the global security industry and provide top-quality service to our members.”
The SIA Board of Directors is comprised of industry professionals representing a broad spectrum of interests in the security industry. The full list of current board members can be found here.