The Retail & Hospitality Information Sharing and Analysis Center (RH-ISAC) announced a call for speakers for its Retail Cyber Intelligence Summit, September 24-25, 2019.
This event is tailored for strategic leaders and cybersecurity practitioners from both physical and online retailers, gaming properties, grocers, hotels, restaurants, consumer product manufacturers and cybersecurity industry partners. The conference offers the opportunity to exchange ideas among peers through collaborative discussions and practical cybersecurity talks. This year’s conference theme is “Protect as One.”
Interested speakers are invited to propose a session that covers a wide range of subject matter, including best practice discussions, current threats or cybersecurity challenges, game-changing technologies or other top of mind issues for cybersecurity professionals.
Suggested topics include:
- Building a Threat Intelligence Program
- Incident Response Planning
- Orchestration and Automation
- The Intersection of Fraud and Security
- Risk Management on a global scale
- Spotlight on a trending or emerging threat to retail
- Diversity and inclusion in cybersecurity
- Insider Threats to security and data protection
- Phishing and business email compromise
- Patch management and third-party security
The Call for Speakers submission form can be found here.