Do you know the Most Influential Person in the Security Industry? The polls are open – we’re accepting “Most Influential” nominations for 2011 until May 1. The Most Influential will be profiled in the August issue of Security magazine and online at www.securitymagazine.com.
Who would make a good nominee?
- Chief security officers and chief information security officers who are willing to share their strategies and accomplishments
- Enterprise CEOs with a vision relating business to security goals
- Persons researching or developing security technology
- Public servants who best serve or challenge security executives and their mission
- Association executives with a successful track record
What are the nomination criteria?
- Security industry impact over the span of their career
- Impact and influence on the profession of security
- Business impact on one or more corporations, organizations or agencies
- Influence of impact on policy, regulations or legislation
- Technology and commercial security industry impact
For more information, contact Diane Ritchey, Editor at email@example.com