More Than Half of Mid-Sized Companies Have Seen Increased Hacker Attacks Since Last Year
- Thirty percent of mid-sized organizations had to manage multiple network security incidents, of which 55 percent took up to five hours to investigate and remediate
- Fifty-eight percent of worldwide respondents spent less than three hours per week working on, evaluating and researching IT security. Last year it was 65 percent.
- Five percent of mid-sized organizations reported that they had suffered a data loss that had cost them more than $25,000 USD. Of these 25 percent were from China, 14 percent from France and 11 percent from India.
- Forty-seven percent of all reported intellectual property losses were from EMEA-based mid-sized organizations
- Eighty-eight percent of mid-sized organizations said they were concerned or very concerned about non-malicious/inadvertent security incidents
- Sixty percent of worldwide mid-sized organizations admitted to knowing less than 75 percent of the pertinent regulatory and compliance requirements pertinent to their organization.