Two and a half days of intensive learning and team exercise covering topics including:
- Align With the Business – Learning how to orient investments in security with business strategy to help shape the overall executive agenda and enable the enterprise to achieve value.
- Best Practice Architectures – Leveraging technology for efficient and effective identity management, crisis management, threat mitigation, incident handling, and business value.
- Communicate Value - Understanding and using tools such as ROI (return on investment) and TCO (total cost of ownership).
- Demystify Compliance - Simplifying standards and regulations affecting today’s CSO.
- Do More With Less - Maximizing and growing budget allocations.
- Get To “Yes” - Building relationships and enlisting support from executives in the C-suite.
- Motivate and Organize – Turning employees into partners. Improving salary and performance evaluations.
- Show Your Work – Measuring just about everything in order to demonstrate value and effectiveness.
- Spread The Word – Crafting comprehensible and useable security policies, streamlining policy management, reducing redundancies, and improving awareness.
- Understand Convergence – Finding the most effective ways to manage the people and technologies of a converged security organization.
For more information, visit http://4ai.com/Services_Boot_Camp.htm.