- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
Items Tagged with 'healthcare security'
According to the 2014 Healthcare Crime Survey, commissioned by the International Association of Healthcare Security and Safety Foundation (IHSSFoundation), heavy violent crimes have spiraled up from 2012 to 2013.
California Senator Alex Padilla has introduced a bill to address violence against workers at hospitals and health facilities.
The health sector, in partnership with the federal government, will conduct simulated attacks against health care networksto test their vulnerability to hackers.
A top HealthCare.gov security officer told Congress that the Obamacare website passed security testing in December.
Available On-Demand The value of the security program is not always understood or realized at the top levels of the hospital, translating to denied capital requests, budget challenges and difficulty winning time to train associates. The good news: Security plays an important role in healthcare and has a great story to tell.Read More