- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
Target Corp. said it would "respectfully" ask customers to not bring guns into its stores, "even in communities where it is permitted by law."
Almost 1.2 million shoplifters and dishonest employees were apprehended in 2013 by just 23 large retailers who recovered over $199 million from the thieves.
Almost 1.2 million shoplifters and dishonest employees were apprehended in 2013 by just 23 large retailers. Over $199 million was recovered from these thieves, according to the 26th Annual Retail Theft Survey from Jack L. Hayes International.
A USA TODAY survey finds that almost a quarter of Americans have at least temporarily stopped buying online because of security concerns.
Sam's Club said it would unveil a new credit card that features chip-enabled security technology.
Proxy adviser Institutional Shareholder Services is urging shareholders to overhaul Target’s board in the wake of last year’s wide-scale data breach.