- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
Security White Papers
Is your security system doing its part to protect the enterprise from data breaches? Consider that every network-connected device, including IP cameras, access control panels and more, are a potential end point a malicious hacker could use to access and compromise your business. Begin to ask your security product manufacturers and vendors these five questions to learn how they are investing in your data security.
The current PACS architecture is inherently limited by its 20 year old design which has not kept up with advances in IT infrastructure and the increasing digital security threats from cyber attack. This paper explains why next generation PACS architecture is long overdue: it presents the critical IT-aligned attributes and capabilities that next generation PACS architecture must possess.