- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
Case Studies (Physical)
Advancements in security technology, however, are giving law enforcement agencies an advantage in the fight against crime. Video surveillance has long been used as a deterrent and tool for capturing incidents as they occur, but recent innovations in IP-based cameras and wireless networks have made it even more practical for law enforcement applications.
Oswego County, N.Y. Uses Axis Network Surveillance to Promote Public Safety and Secure County Property
The Miami Beach region is known as a high-crime area, but new luxury developments are fighting to decrease the crime rate and secure their guests.