What: FREE Webinar
When: ON DEMAND
Building the Business Case for Critical Event Management
A critical event is defined as an incident that disrupts normal operations, such as severe weather, crime, violence and critical equipment or technology failures. Business continuity and crisis response plans can only go so far if there isn't buy-in across functions, with executive-level support.
Optimizing Critical Event Management (CEM) strategies, however, can be difficult. Disparate systems and siloed processes slow down your organization’s ability act. This means that to keep up-to-date with the evolution of the changing landscape of risk, security, safety, and operations, building the internal case to develop a Critical Event Management plan is that much more valuable. It can open up funding and help you create one common operating picture within your organization.
Join this webinar to learn:
- Keep your employees and locations informed during a hurricane, wildfire or other natural disaster
- 5 steps to building an internal business case to support your unified CEM Platform
- Why you need to invest in a unified approach to a CEM Strategy
- What different stakeholders care about when it comes to CEM
- Why you need to gain executive support from different functions to fully fund your CEM initiatives