An upcoming issue of Security Magazine will cover the differences that enterprise security officers face within the hospital and healthcare arena. Reporter Bill Zalud is looking for people willing to be interviewed or to provide answers to questions below. Email your interest in a telephone interview or email your responses to these questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Describe your facility; give your name, title and organization.
· What do you see as the key differences of hospital and healthcare security as compared to others?
· Asset tracking, people tracking, workplace violence issues, privacy, Joint Commission regulations – what’s the unique security role?
· What is the role of technology and provide some examples.
· Who are the stakeholders relative to healthcare/hospital security and how is each addressed?
· What is the role of security services?
· What is the role of hospital security when it comes to the hospital’s community role?
· Is there a homeland security aspect and, if so, what is it?
· What is your wish list when it comes to hospital security in 2010?
· When you walk a tech exhibition (ISC West, ASIS, etc.) what are you looking for?
· Other comments.
Email your interest in a telephone interview or email your responses to these questions to email@example.com