Steelbox Networks, Inc. (Booth #24097) will showcase an array of its technology partners to demonstrate how these solutions, when coupled with Steelbox Networks’ video distribution and storage technology, enable scalable, high-performance digital video networks.
Partners featured in the Steelbox booth at ISC West are:
· Insight Video Net – designers of integrated solutions for both mobile and fixed environments for diverse markets such as public safety, transit, banking, and government;
· Mango DSP – the leading provider of universal, analytic ready, DSP-based Intelligent Video Servers. Mango DSP products are specifically designed for the video surveillance markets including homeland security, defense, retail, mobile and transportation;
· Seagate – the worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of hard disc drives, providing products for a wide-range of enterprise, desktop, mobile computing, and consumer electronics applications;
· SRI International – one of the world's leading independent research and technology development organizations, this nonprofit research institute performs client-sponsored research and development for government agencies, commercial businesses and private foundations; and
· Telindus Surveillance Solutions Ltd – specializes in the design, manufacture and supply of video transmission, storage hardware and control software for use on high-speed digital video networks.
“Steelbox solutions play a vital role in large surveillance deployments around the world – from transportation and critical infrastructure to gaming,” said Jason Schmitt, VP, Products, Steelbox Networks. “Because our solutions are trusted in some of the world’s highest security environments that demand best-of-breed components, we work closely with all of our technology and integration partners to ensure our solutions meet the rigorous integration and extensibility requirements of such complex projects.”
Steelbox to Demonstrate its Purpose-built Video Distribution and Storage Solutions
The Steelbox network media appliance is the only video surveillance appliance that manages video network switching and storage tasks in a single device to enable simultaneous live viewing, recording and playback of hundreds of concurrent video and audio streams. Steelbox combines the features of an advanced network video recorder (NVR) with the manageability and reliability of a network appliance to offer a truly unique video infrastructure solution that scales to thousands of cameras.