(ISC)² announces that all nine of its cybersecurity certifications are now recognized by the International Accreditation Forum (IAF) following the signing of a Multilateral Recognition Arrangement (MLA) in 2018 that confirmed the American National Standards Institute’s (ANSI) standing as an accrediting body.
The agreement, which applies to IAF accrediting bodies including ANSI, shows that the organizations they accredit all meet the same standard. By extension, this means that (ISC)2 certifications are now accepted as IAF-approved.
The (ISC)2 accredited certifications that are now recognized by the IAF include:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional – CISSP
- Systems Security Certified Practitioner – SSCP
- Certified Cloud Security Professional – CCSP
- Certified Authorization Professional – CAP
- Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional – CSSLP
- HealthCare Information Security and Privacy Practitioner – HCISPP
- Information Systems Security Architecture Professional – CISSP-ISSAP
- Information Systems Security Engineering Professional – CISSP-ISSEP
- Information Systems Security Management Professional – CISSP-ISSMP