What would you do if you discovered that one of your sales staff had been making disparaging remarks about your company on Facebook or Twitter?
• Access and bring to bear resources related to various parts of the company, specifically based on familiarity with corporate and information technology (IT) interests.
• Marshal outside resources and contacts – such as investigators, law enforcement, profilers and technicians – to help with a response.
• Tap into knowledge based on existing areas of responsibility related to protecting the brand, including planning for and responding to natural disasters.
• Work in cross-functional teams, a capability previously demonstrated in cases of workplace violence, counterfeit products, major investigations and executive protection.
• Anticipate the need for any response to involve civil litigation, investigations, documentation, etc.