DATE: August 25, 2016
TIME: 2 PM EDT
DURATION: 60 minutes, including LIVE Q&A segment
Supporting the Victims of Domestic Violence at Work through Pro-active Security Planning
The tragedy of the United States domestic violence situation is impossible to quantify. There is both a sordid history and an on-going crisis; a crisis that has become normalized. Since 2000, approximately more than 20,000 women have been murdered by domestic partners, or "family terrorists".
Webinar attendees will learn:
- The scope of our domestic violence tragedy and how it impacts American businesses.
- Proven strategies to prevent and thwart domestic violence from entering the workplace, including intervention strategies when contacting a perpetrator.
- The importance of police/security cooperation.
- Best practices on sharing sensitive information with staff.
- 12 victim support strategies that work.
Director of Security Services