From ISC, Agent Vi, developers of enterprise video analytics software, today released a new version of its award-winning video analytics solution. Agent Vi version 3.2 provides a wide range of features and enhancements designed to better support next generation enterprise-grade video content analytics and activity applications.
Specifically, the software release helps enterprises identify a host of activities and behaviors useful for security and business intelligence applications. With Asset Protection and Object Removal rules, enterprise operators can define specific objects within a camera’s field of view and receive alerts when an object is hidden or removed from a defined position. Another new rule, Measure Stickiness, can count the number of people who remain within a defined area for a certain period of time to better furnish statistics relating to interest in products or displays in a retail environment.
Agent Vi’s patented software-only architecture allows existing customers to seamlessly download the new version without making changes to a single camera.
Additional features and enhancements offered in the 3.2 release include:
· A Statistics Reporting Tool which allows users to generate reports about alarms or activities that have occurred within an agent enabled camera’s field of view.
· Event Archiving provides a system maintenance tool which allows operators to better manage the storage of event data and ultimately improve the performance of a database by archiving older information to a separate database.
· 3D Masking creates zones on the image of a pan tilt zoom camera to improve tracking performance.
· Agent Vi Monitor delivers an enhanced user interface for simultaneously monitoring events on up to six video streams from six different video cameras as well as acknowledge alarms in real-time.
· Improved probability of detection to all existing rules, giving customers increased accuracy and overall lower false alarm rates.
“Agent Vi continues to work closely with its customers around the globe in a variety of industries to best understand how we can supply leading video analytics solutions that help address the most critical and desired security and business intelligence challenges,” said Zvika Ashani, chief technology officer and co-founder, Agent Vi. “This software release raises the bar for video analytics by providing the most comprehensive set of capabilities available for the enterprise.”
In related news, Agent Vi today introduced its “3-for-Free” promotion, a program that allows organizations to deploy any three of the company’s award-winning video analytics activity applications through Agent Vi or its channel partners on up to three IP cameras for as long as 90 days. Interested parties can visit the microsite at www.3-for-Free.com or call 800-593-1385 to sign up or get more information.
For more information, visit Agent Vi at booth # 3109 at ISC West. Agent Vi can be reached at www.agentvi.com or by calling +1 303.946.0227 (