FIDO (Fast IDentity Online) Alliance will be hosting its first Authenicate virtual conference for identity and security professionals around the world. The conference, which will take place November 9-19, 2020, will be dedicated to the who, what, why and how of user authentication – with a focus on the FIDO standards-based approach.
Security professionals can register for free for the virtual conference.
The Authenticate agenda includes six days of opportunities to transform attendees authentication knowledge and procedures. Authenticate is singularly focused on authentication, providing the industry with a forum to delve more deeply into the FIDO approach, hear from real-world implementers, and come away with everything they need to start the journey towards simpler, stronger authentication for their own brands and services.
The agenda will include:
- Keynotes from:
- Dr. Whitfield Diffie, Co-inventor of Public Key Cryptography and Senior Advisor, Uniken
- Joy Chik, Corporate Vice President, Microsoft Identity
- Stina Ehrensvärd, CEO and founder, Yubico
- Mark Risher, Senior Director of Product Management, Google
- Andrew Shikiar, Executive Director and Chief Marketing Officer, FIDO Alliance
- Case studies from service and technology providers including CVS Health, EMILY’s List, Facebook, Google, IBM, Mass Mutual, Microsoft, MITRE Corporation, NTT DOCOMO, PNC Bank, and Target.
- Policy discussions around PSD2, GDPR and eIDAS; authentication to enable better privacy for citizens; authentication from a regulator’s perspective and more.
- Standards and technical implementation presentations focusing on FIDO for identity verification; bringing FIDO Authentication to IoT; OpenID for open banking; standards and the future of payments; account recovery; FIDO certification; attestation and more.
- Sessions on the state of authentication, building an authentication strategy, and how FIDO fits with initiatives like W3C Web Payments, and EMVCo 3DS and SRC.