- THE MAGAZINE
- VERTICAL SECTORS
- Critical Infrastructure
- Stadiums/Arenas/Large Public Venues
- Supply Chain/Distributing and Warehousing
- Retail, Convenience Stores, Banks, Gas Stations
- Ports, Terminals and Transportation
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Healthcare/Hospitals/Pharma/ Medical Centers
- Government Data Center Security
- Casino Security
- Government (Federal, State and Local)
Items Tagged with 'casino security'
A foreign gambler infiltrated Australia's biggest casino's surveillance system to spy on other player's cards and pulled off a USD 33 million fraud.
Every job has new hire orientation – you get the employee handbook; discuss the dress code and benefits; take the tour of your new workplace. But for security officers, training usually doesn’t stop there. Security officers have to be the front line of an organization’s security force, prepared with all the tools necessary to handle the worst situations.
A not-so-elaborate heist was broken up at the Bellagio Casino in Las Vegas over the weekend shortly after it began.
The massive new CityCenter complex – developed by MGM Resorts International and the Infinity World Development Corp, a subsidiary of Dubai World – is the largest privately-funded construction project in U.S. history. The 18-million square-foot facility spreads over 67 acres and includes the ARIA Resort and Casino, which hosts more than 4,000 hotel rooms, 10 bars and lounges and a 150,000 square-foot gaming space with 145 table games and 1,940 server-based slot machines.