- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
Items Tagged with 'residential security'
Multi-tenant housing environments, whether they are condominiums, apartments, high rises or low income, must have security to protect the residents.
The Miami Beach region is known as a high-crime area, but new luxury developments are fighting to decrease the crime rate and secure their guests.
Tired of waiting for city funding approval, residents are installing their own cameras or allotting neighborhood funds for additional police-run surveillance cameras in crime-ridden neighborhoods.