- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
What: FREE webinar
Where: Right from your computer
Duration: 60 minutes, including LIVE Q&A
Healthcare Security: A Great Story to Tell
The primary goal of a hospital is to heal patients. Support services not tied directly to clinical care often end up feeling like second-rate departments, struggling to keep up with the demand, usually with a fraction of the support. Security is no different.
The value of the security program is not always understood or realized at the top levels of the hospital, translating to denied capital requests, budget challenges and difficulty winning time to train associates.
There is good news. Security plays an important role in healthcare and has a great story to tell. Join Eric Smith, CPP, the HSS Director of Security for Exempla Healthcare, as he talks about how to successfully market the security program and go from second-rate to first place.
By attending this webinar, you will learn:
- The 3 building blocks of a successful security program
- How to pick metrics that matter
- How to develop support by telling your story
- How to Cultivate professionalism within your team
Join Eric Smith, CPP, who works for HSS as the Director of Security for Exempla Healthcare, as he walks you through the ideal successful security program.
Can't attend live? Register to view the webinar on-demand!
Eric Smith, CPP
Director of Security